JULY

I'm back in Sydney after a fantastic weekend teaching workshops with Anibal in Melbourne! Thanks to Ursula from 'Dance the World' and Kylie for hosting us.....and special high five to all the lovely tango people of Melbourne who gave us such a warm welcome. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

.

Coming up in JULY....

I will be looking after the city based Dance Tango classes while Federico and Viola are in Europe. The fabulous Sonny Huy will be joining me for the advanced class on Monday night so don't miss it! The Milongas on Monday and Wednesday will be as usual.

Mondays
7pm Beginners
8pm Intermediate/advanced
9pm Milonga

Wednesdays
7pm Beginners
8pm Intermediate
9pm Milonga

The weekend of JULY 3RD I will be making my first trip to give workshops and private lessons in PORT MACQUARIE and look forward to meeting the North Coast Tangueros. Contact me for more info if you are in the area.

No comments: